Monday 3 December 2018

Requested Aylmer May Gravestones

Barend Jacobus Van Biljon  1897 - 1953

Anna Magdalena Van Biljon nee Bekker 1902 - 1961
These are stones I've been asked to post from the Aylmer May Cemetery names I posted earlier.

I hope you find what you're looking for!



















Liga de Beer (1959), Sheila Shirley Leyer (1958 - 2000)
Van Lourens Johannes De Beer 1912 - 1946


Hendrik Burnadis Voss d. 16th Oct 1956 aged 38

Posting this because I can't read it.... R something
I am guessing that this Voss is the one in the one in the Reformed Church Records here, bottom right of this page.

7 comments:

  1. Saved as a favorite, I really like your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-)

    To the person suggesting the images aren't loading - I can't duplicate the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I
    am going through troubles with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why
    I am unable to join it. Is there anyone else getting identical
    RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly
    respond? Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the positive feedback - I'm not sure what the issue with RSS. I have a redirect set to http://feeds.feedburner.com/ZambiaRhodesiaGenealogyLeads, which seems to be in working order to me.

      Delete
  5. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit
    and sources back to your weblog? My website is
    in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds fine to me, and if you are doing the same thing I'd be happy to link to you too.

      Delete

Please leave your comment and I'll get back to you if I can help.

Popular Posts